OnePlus 6T, the China-based smartphone company’s upcoming flagship killer, is going to be launched on October 30 in India and other markets globally. If you’re looking forward to buy the device, here is how you can pre-order it and get the USB type-C earphones worth INR 1490 for free.
The OnePlus 6T won’t have a 3.5mm headphone jack, so you’ll need to buy the USB type-C earphones or a type-C to 3.5mm adapter. If you preorder the OnePlus 6T now on Amazon, you’ll get the earphones for free.
In addition to that, Amazon is also offering an INR 500 cashback once you successfully purchase the device on either November 2 or 3 — indicating the availability date of the OnePlus 6T.
Going by the teasers from the company, the OnePlus 6T will come with an in-screen fingerprint sensor — much like the Huawei Mate 20 Pro and Mate 20 RS smartphones.
Also read: Essential smartphones: Availability, How to buy it in India? Key Features
The 6T might also feature facial recognition for unlocking your device — as has been seen in few other flagship devices released in the past few months, including Apple iPhone XS and Google Pixel 3.
How to preorder the OnePlus 6T
- Go to Amazon.in and visit their OnePlus 6T’s email gift card page.
- Choose the denomination of INR 1000 and purchase the OnePlus 6T Amazon Pay gift card.
- You’ll then receive the gift card in your email.
- Then purchase the OnePlus 6T on November 2 or 3.
- You’ll receive Amazon Pay cashback worth INR 500 in your account by November 6
- You’ll also receive a coupon code by November 15 to purchase the OnePlus (USB type-C) Bullets earphones for free.
- Apply the coupon code on the checkout page and you’ll be able to get them delivered for free.
Following the above-mentioned steps will get you the OnePlus 6T, Bullets earphones for free and also Amazon Pay cashback worth INR 500. Prebook here.
The company has yet not made clear whether the value of the INR 1000 gift card purchased will be discounted from the price of the OnePlus 6T or not.
Also read: Waterproof Amazon Kindle Paperwhite launched: Price, availability and features