Myntra is one of the largest fashion e-commerce companies in India and like any other popular e-commerce platform, you can quickly return a product if you are not happy with it for any reason. Myntra has returns and exchange policy that gives customers the option to return or exchange products within the specified return or exchange period. The only terms and condition are that the product should be unused, and the customer should preserve its original packaging, tags, and condition.
However, few items like jewellery, cosmetics, undergarments, among others, cannot be returned or exchanged. You can check out the entire list of non-returnable and exchangeable items in the FAQs section of Myntra’s website.
If you are unsatisfied with your recent purchase on Myntra, you can easily return your order in a few simple steps. In this article, we will guide you on how to return a product on Myntra through its website as well as its app for Android and iOS.
Also read: Top 7 Socratic alternatives for iPhone
How to return a product on Myntra via the app?
Go to the Myntra app and follow the steps given below to initiate a return request.
- Tap on Profile located on the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Select Orders.
- Tap on Return tab (refer to the above screenshot).
- Select the relevant issue with the product from the list of options under Select Issue.
- Select Issue Detail. You can also write detailed feedback in the Additional Comments section.
- Then tap on Proceed.
- It will automatically take the address the product was delivered to as the address for pickup. You can change the same by tapping on Change Address.
- Choose the mode of refund from the two available options- Back To Source or Myntra Credit. Check the box I Confirm That The Product Is Unused With Original Tags Intact, then tap on Confirm.
- A message with Return Request Submitted will flash on your screen mentioning the Reference Number and Next Steps on how to handover the item to the pickup agent.
- Tap on Done.
- You can see the Request Placed timeline with Pickup Expected date mentioned for your reference.
Also read: How to cancel an order on Myntra?
How to return a product on Myntra via the website?
To initiate a return from the website, log on to Myntra.com. Hover over the Profile icon, located on the top-right corner of the screen, then select Orders from the drop-down menu (refer to the screenshot below).
Then follow the same steps mentioned above to place a return request of your product.
Also read: How to track your order on Myntra?