If you are facing the Ticketmaster app not working issue, then don’t worry as we have got you covered. Like any app, Ticketmaster can sometimes encounter issues that prevent it from working as intended.
In this article, we’ll explore the reasons behind the Ticketmaster app not working issue and will suggest a few quick fixes.
Ticketmaster app not working: Possible causes
Here are some of the reasons why the Ticketmaster app isn’t working on your device:
- Slow or unstable internet connection: A slow or unstable internet connection is often the reason for most web-related errors including this one.
- Server issues: Sometimes, it may happen that the main servers of Ticketmaster are down due to being overloaded or a maintenance schedule.
- Cache issues: If the app’s cache is outdated or corrupt, it can cause issues with the functionalities.
- Outdated app version: Using an outdated version of the Ticketmaster app can lead to compatibility issues and performance glitches.
Also read: Ticketmaster error code 5005: Quick Fix
Ticketmaster app not working: Possible fixes
Now that we have understood the possible causes of the Ticketmaster app not working, let us dive into the fixes.
Check Ticketmaster servers
As we have explained earlier, it may be the case that the servers of Ticketmaster are not working optimally. Either the server load is too much or there is scheduled maintenance. You can check Downdetector or other websites to ascertain the server status.
Restart the Ticketmaster app and device
Sometimes, the easiest fixes are the best ones. If the Ticketmaster app is not working, you can shut the app and re-open it again.
Similarly, you can restart your device so that the RAM gets cleared and any minor bugs get erased.
Check your internet connection
Poor internet connection is often the cause of apps not working properly on your device. There can be many reasons why there is no internet connection at your home or device. There might be an internet outage in your area or some issues with your Internet Service Provider.
Another reason for bad internet connectivity is faulty hardware — router, modem and ethernet cables, among others.
Here are some points to remember and check if you are trying to fix your internet:
- First, make sure that there isn’t any internet outage in your area. You can ask your Internet Service Provider for the information or you can visit their website.
- If there is no outage, then it is time to check the hardware to make sure that they are not damaged. Check all the hardware associated with the internet connection. That includes your router, modem, power cable, and the main power source, among others. Ensure that all the hardware is undamaged and working properly. If you notice any damage, change it asap.
- If the hardware is fine, then it is time to check the connections. Make sure that the cables are secured firmly in the proper ports.
- Sometimes, there is too much distance between the WiFi and the receiving device. Make sure that the distance is less. Or, you can directly connect the internet to your computer as it provides a more stable speed compared to WiFi.
- Also, remove any other electronic appliances that might interfere with the WiFi signals. While you are at it, place the WiFi on a raised platform so that the devices catch signals seamlessly.
- If there are many devices connected to your network, remove them before playing games on the internet as the devices share the limited bandwidth of the plan. You can also think of upgrading your existing internet plan.
Clear the Ticketmaster app’s cache
Over time, the cache gets accumulated and can cause various issues with the app. So, regularly clearing the cache is necessary for the proper functioning of the app.
To clear the Ticketmaster app’s cache, go to Settings > Apps > App info > Storage and cache > Clear cache. You can check the above screenshot for reference.
Signout from other devices
Are you logged in on Ticketmaster on multiple devices? Usually, this isn’t a problem on most websites, but sometimes while confirming checkout, some websites do give an error.
So, sign out your Ticketmaster account from other devices and see if it resolves the error.
Contact Ticketmaster support
Have you tried all steps to fix Ticketmaster error 5005 and still the error persists? Maybe, you need additional technical assistance. Visit the help and support page of Ticketmaster to resolve your issue.
Also read: How to fix Ticketmaster error code 0011?