Error 910 occurs when you are unable to download the app from the Google Play store. The error code has the following format: The app can’t be installed. Try again, and if the problem continues, get help troubleshooting. (Error code: 910).
So, we are here with the troubleshooting guide for this error. Usually, this error occurs with Youtube, but the users have complained about this error for various other apps such as Snapchat, among others. One thing that you must keep in mind that this error has nothing to do with Youtube or other apps. It is a Google Play Store error.
Here are five ways you can fix Error 910 on your Android device.
Clear Google Play data as well as the cache
Cache files are temporary files and reduce the time taken to complete the process. However, these files accumulate and can lead to problems such as this one. So, you have to clear the cache frequently.
Here are the steps to clear the Google Play store cache.
- Open the Settings.
- Go to Apps and Notifications.
- Search for Google Play Store and then tap on the app to open it.
- Next, tap on the Storage option.
- After that, tap on Clear Storage and Clear cache buttons.
Once you have cleared the cache, try to download from the Google Play again. You should have no problem in downloading or updating the applications from Googe Play. If, however, the problem persists, follow the other steps that are mentioned below.
Also read: What is HTTP 500 error and how to handle it
Clear Google Services Framework data and cache
Once again, you will have to follow the same steps to clear the cache and data from the Google Services Framework.
- Go to Settings and tap on App and notifications.
- On the next page, scroll down to find Google Services Framework and tap on it.
- Then tap on Storage and click on Clear storage and Clear cache.
Removing and then re-adding the Google account
This is another method by which you can solve Error 910 on your device. Here are the steps that you have to follow.
- Open the Settings of your device.
- Next, go to the Account option.
- Here, tap on the Google Account.
- After that, tap on Remove account.
To add your account, go to Settings > Account > Add Account. Then enter the account details and restart the device.
Also read: What is Error Code 495, and how to resolve it?
Change the location of the app from SD card to Internal storage
Sometimes, when the app is installed on the SD card, and you try to update the app, Error 910 occurs. So, you must change the location of the app from the memory card to the internal storage. Here are the steps to do the same.
- Go to Settings > Installed apps (or Apps & notifications)
- On stock Android devices, tap on See all apps.
- Select the app, which is having a problem then tap on the Storage option.
- On the next page, tap on the Change button and then click on either of the two available storage options to move the app from one to the other.
After moving the app to the phone, try updating the app again. This time, it should work.
Also read: What is Error 491 and six ways to fix it
Unmount or Eject the SD card
To unmount the SD card, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Go to Settings > Storage.
- Tap on the Eject icon (the upward arrow on the right of the name of the SD card).
After that, restart your device and then again try to update the app from the Play Store.
Last but not least, free up some space from your device. Delete the files and apps that you do not use or are in no mood to use in the future.
Also read: What is Error 907 and 6 ways to fix it?