There are multiple options available on Flipkart that you can opt for depending on your necessity, whether you want to change your billing or shipping address.
Note that billing and shipping addresses are two entirely different things. We have discussed the meanings and the methods of changing both on Flipkart further in this article.
Keep reading to know how to change address in Flipkart.
Also read: How to cancel orders on Flipkart?
How to change billing address on Flipkart?
Your billing address is mentioned in your Invoice or the bill of the product you purchased from Flipkart.
Note that your Flipkart billing address is not to be confused with your shipping address as both are entirely different — although you can set both to be the same; that won’t be an issue. Also, bear in mind that you can definitely change your billing address before placing an order, or even afterwards before the product is shipped.
With all that said, here’s how you can change your billing address on Flipkart.
- On the Flipkart app, tap on the hamburger (triple vertical lines) icon and then on My Account in the menu.
- Scroll down to the My Address section and tap on View to check your pre-saved addresses.
- Hit the Edit option after tapping on the three vertical dots icon on the right corner of the address you want to edit.
Note that you can also enter a new address in this section by tapping on the Add a new address option on top of your screen.
- Tap on Save Address button at the bottom of the screen to save the changes.
How to change the shipping address in Flipkart?
This is where your product gets delivered once you order it on Flipkart. Same as the billing address, you can change the shipping address even after ordering a product.
Follow the steps mentioned below to change your shipping address before ordering a product on Flipkart:
- On the Flipkart app, tap on the hamburger (triple vertical lines) icon and then on the My Cart option.
- Tap on the Change option on top of your screen and tap on the address you want to ship the product.
If you’ve already placed your order, follow the steps mentioned below to change your shipping address on Flipkart before it is delivered:
- On the Flipkart app, tap on the hamburger (triple vertical lines) icon and then on My Orders.
- Select the product you want to change the shipping address of, and tap on the Change Address option.
- Select the address you want to ship the product and hit the Submit option to confirm the changes.
Also read: Why is Flipkart not working? 7 Fixes
“Life’s too short to not express how you feel” — I have always lived by this quote and at times of anxiety or restlessness I always resort to expressing how I feel through art and scribbling my thoughts. I believe in spontaneity and sometimes that’s what leads to some of the best content I create.