If your recent Swiggy order was unsatisfactory or you had a bad experience, you can contact Swiggy to report your issue. Swiggy doesn’t have an IVR (Interactive Voice Response) call support; in short, there is no single customer care number where you can call to report your issue. Instead, Swiggy works with a comprehensive chat-based support system.
In this article, we will guide you on how to report an issue with Swiggy using its app, website or email address.
How to report an issue on Swiggy via the app?
To initiate the help and support chat on Swiggy, launch the app and follow the steps mentioned below.
- Tap on the Accounts tab located on the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to Past Orders and search for the order you have an issue with by tapping on View More Orders. Select the relevant order.
- Tap on Help located on the top-right corner of the screen.
- On the next page, select the issue you want to report from the list of problems under Help With This Order.
- Then tap on Chat, which will initiate a conversation with the Swiggy customer care executive or a Swiggy bot, depending on the type of issue.
You will be assigned a customer care executive to look into your issue.
Also read: How to download the invoice on Swiggy?
How to report an issue on Swiggy’s website?
Log in to your account on Swiggy.com on a web browser and follow the steps given below.
Step 1: Click on the Help option, located at the top-right corner of the screen.
Step 2: Scroll to the order for which you want to report the issue and click on the Get Help button below the order card.
Step 3: Select the issue you want to report from the list of problems under Help Me With This Order.
Step 4: Then tap on Chat With Us, which will initiate a chat with a Swiggy customer care executive or bot, depending upon the type of issue.
Also read: How to add Paytm UPI in Zomato?
Send an Email to Swiggy
Alternatively, you can also write an email to Swiggy at [email protected] to report your issue.
Also read: How to change your location in Swiggy?
Mera I’d login nhiho