Whatsapp is the most popular apps for instant messaging worldwide, with over a billion active monthly users. The app isn’t only used for personal chats but is also a popular avenue for group chats — personal and professional.
If you’re new to Whatsapp or simply can’t figure out how to create a group on Whatsapp on your iPhone and create a group link to invite people, we’ve got you covered here. In this article, we explain how to create a group on Whatsapp and how to send invites via a link.
How to create a WhatsApp group?
- Go to the Chats tab. Then click on New Chats and then New group.
- Then select the participants you want in the group and click on the Next button.
- You will be required to set a group subject, also known as group name, which will be visible to all the participants. While setting the group name, you can also add emojis and the subject limit is 25. You can also set a group image, which is optional.
- Then click on Create and your Whatsapp group will be created.
How to create a Whatsapp group link to invite people?
- Go to the WhatsApp group chat then click on the Group name.
- On the next page, click on Invite to Group via Link. You can then choose to send a link via WhatsApp, Copy link or Share link via another app. You can even use QR codes and print the codes by connecting your phone to a printer. iOS recipients of the code can scan the code with the help of their phone’s camera.
The admin of the group can Revoke link at any time to make the previous invite link invalid and create a new link.
Also read: How to backup Whatsapp on iPhone?
Pursuing Bachelor’s in Accounts & Finance. To relieve stress I listen to music. Enjoying life to the fullest.