Legendary cards are one of the most difficult to get your hands on in Clash Royale, and rightfully so since — owing to its name — they have relatively different attacks and powers such as the inferno dragon and electro wizard, among others, which can prove to be a major advantage during battles.
You are eligible to get all the legendary cards after reaching level 9 and can also upgrade the cards by either earning them by playing different battles and events or buying their card upgrades in-game.
If you are curious and want to step-up your game then here is the guide to help you get the legendary cards in Clash Royale.
Also read: How to change your name in Clash Royale?
Get legendary cards for free
Start the game by building the deck with the troops you like, upgrade them, and make them more powerful and defeat your enemies to collect trophies, coins, gems, and different chests to unlock different cards.
Different legendary cards will be unlocked in different arenas, once you reach 1000 trophies a few legendary cards will be unlocked and then in every new arena, you will unlock different legendary cards.
You have to earn more and more trophies to conquer different arenas.
There are many different ways to get legendary cards but one of the most important aspects is — and always will be — to keep playing and earning chests, cards and coins by winning the battles and events.
- Play battles to earn different cards, trophies, chests, coins, and gems.
- Complete quests and win different rewards and chests.
- Play party battles where you will not lose any trophies if you get defeated by the enemy but if you win you will get crown towers and coins for winning the battle.
- Play clan wars and win it to get rewards and if you are lucky enough you will find a legendary card in the clan war chest and clan wars are pretty interesting because they offer different gameplay and it makes this game more interesting.
- Participate in events that are available and the list continuously keeps on updating itself; so, if you miss any event don’t worry you can, the next one will be around the corner for you to win the battles and earn different chests cards and thousands of coins. There are many events for different legendary cards.
Also read: How to add friends in Clash Royale?
Buy legendary cards via gems and coins
Through Daily Deals
Play the game and battle your way and reach the legendary arena. Once you get to the legendary arena, you will start to get the legendary cards in daily deals in your game store. You can buy them with coins and all legendary cards can be bought for up to 40,000 coins.
Also read: How to turn off auto-pickup in CSGO?
Through Real-World currency and In-Game currency
The game allows you to buy different chests via different methods. You can buy legendary chests with real-world currency as well as in-game currency, which is gems.
If you are buying the chests with real-world currency then you will get many other chests and coins with it as shown in the screenshot below and if you are buying the chests from gems then you will get one legendary card and few other cards with some coins.
Also read: How to logout of Clash Royale?
Akash is a law graduate who likes to go for bike rides on the weekends soul-searching for answers to his many existential questions.