Youtube is a global online video-sharing platform where you can like, share, and comment on videos and subscribe and follow your favourite creators. You can find a variety of different and interesting content on Youtube as people from around the world share their content.
Google owns Youtube, and just like other sites owned by Google, Youtube also gets your age and required information from Google. So to change your age on Youtube, you must change your date of birth on Google.
In this article, we have discussed how to change your age in the Youtube app and on the desktop in a few simple and easy steps.
Also read: How to change your age on Instagram?
How to change your age on YouTube on a desktop?
If you want to know how to change the age on Youtube using the web browser on a desktop, then follow the steps below:
Open the Youtube website on any browser on your desktop and if you are not already logged in, log in with your account.
Step 1: Click on the Profile icon with your profile picture at the screen’s top right corner.
Step 2: Click on the Manage your Google Account option in the drop-down menu.
Step 3: On the next page, Click on the Personal info option in the left side panel and then click on your Birthday in your basic info.
Step 4: Change the date of birth to your preferences and then click on the Save button.
Step 5: Click on Confirm, your date of birth will be changed on Google and Youtube both.
Also read: Can you embed YouTube Shorts?
How to change your age on the YouTube app?
To change the age on the Youtube app, open your Youtube app and follow the steps below:
- Tap on the Profile icon with your profile picture, located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Then tap on the Manage your Google Account option.
- On the Google Account page, tap on the Personal info option available on the top panel, and in your basic info, tap on your Birthday.
- On the next screen, change your date of birth to your preference and tap on the Save button.
- Tap on Confirm option; your age will be changed.