Amazon’s services are available in many countries, and it is still expanding and trying to cover almost every place in different countries. Amazon has made shopping online boundaryless; you can shop for items from any country, and it has separate retail websites for each country.
If you want to order something unavailable in your country and only available in a specific country, then changing your location and marketplace to that specific country will help, but remember that all products are unavailable for international deliveries.
This article discusses how to change your location on the Amazon website and mobile app in a few easy steps.
Also read: How to request a refund on Amazon?
How to change Country/Region on the Amazon website?
If you want to change your location on Amazon through the Amazon website then follow the steps below:
Step 1: Hover over the Country/Language button beside the search bar of the Amazon website and then click on the Change Country/Region option at the bottom of the drop-down menu
Step 2: On the next page, click on the Country option, and a drop-down menu will appear with all the country names, select your country and then click on the Go to website button.
It will take you to the website of the country you have chosen.
How to change Country/Region on the Amazon app?
To change the location on the Amazon app follow the steps below:
- Open the Amazon app and tap on the Menu (Triple horizontal lines) icon.
- On the Menu page, scroll down to the bottom and tap on the Settings option.
- In the drop-down settings menu, tap on the Country and Language option.
- Select the country you want from the list.
- Then tap on the Continue button. It will take you to the site of the country you have chosen.
Also read: How to fix Amazon error code 3565?