The State Bank of India provides the SBI Yono mobile application to all its customers, which they can use for mobile banking. You can transfer funds, view your account statements, order a chequebook, and do many more activities through the Yono app. Yono stands for You only need one, and it is available for both Android and iOS devices.
The SBI Yono app provides you with a feature of MPIN, where every time you log in to your account, you don’t have to specify your ID and password. You can use the MPIN to log in to the app.
Changing the MPIN is a straightforward process. In this article, we will take you through the steps using which you can change your MPIN.
Steps to change MPIN in SBI Yono
The method to change the MPIN is straightforward. Follow the steps given below to change your MPIN.
- Login to your SBI Yono app.
- Tap on the hamburger icon on the left side of your screen and tap on Service Request.
- Under the emergency block, tap on the Manage MPIN option.
- Tap on the Change MPIN button.
- Give your Internet Banking profile password and tap on Confirm.
- Enter your current MPIN, the new MPIN value you want to set. Type in your new MPIN again and tap on the Confirm button.
Your MPIN is changed. Now, you can log out from your application and login back again to your Yono application using this MPIN whenever you want.