Bumble is an online dating app, but it provides other options too. It gives three ways for its users to connect with other users, the first one is the ‘date’ which allows its users to find dates; the second is ‘bff’, which helps its users find friends and communities and the third is the ‘bizz’, which allows its users to move their career forward.
Sometimes people put incorrect names and realise it later, and many users are not comfortable showing their real name on their profile and want to change it.
In this article, we have discussed how to change your name on Bumble by using Facebook and Bumble customer support in a few easy steps.
Is there any direct way to self-correct your name on Bumble?
No, there is no direct way on Bumble which lets you change your name by yourself, but there are ways through which you can change your name on Bumble, which are explained below.
Also read: Does Tinder notify screenshots?
How to change your name on Bumble using Facebook?
If you have created your Bumble ID using Facebook, then you can change your name on Facebook, and it will automatically be updated on Bumble. If you want to know how to change it on Facebook, then follow the steps below:
- Open your Facebook app and tap on the Menu (triple horizontal lines) button.
- In the menu, scroll down to the bottom and tap on the Settings and Privacy option.
- Under Settings and Privacy, tap on the Settings option.
- On the settings page, tap on the Personal and account information option.
- Then tap on the Name option to change your name.
- Edit your name and then tap on the Review Change button.
- Facebook will ask you to preview the changes you have made to your name, check it, enter your password, and tap on the Save Changes button.
Users that have created their account using Facebook can also use the next method to change their name on Bumble.
Also read: How to find saved reels on Facebook?
How to change your name on Bumble without Facebook?
If you have created your Bumble account using your phone number, then you have to request Bumble customer support to change your name, and this method is for those users too who created their Bumble account using Facebook but do not want to change their name on Facebook.
To change your name on Bumble through customer support, follow the steps below:
Click here to contact Bumble Support and follow the steps below:
- After opening the Bumble support page, tap on the Ask a general question option.
- Then type your name and email address on which they will contact you regarding your request; they might verify your identity through email address, so enter the email address you used to verify your Bumble account.
- After that, choose the Bumble mode and Platform you are using on the Bumble app.
- In Step 2, Type your request to change your name and tap on the Send message button.
Bumble support will contact you soon on your email address regarding your request.
Also read: How to change the age range on Bumble?