PicsArt has become a leading platform for editing and enhancing images. Its user-friendly interface and numerous editing features make it a favourite among millions of global users who want to edit their photos. However, like any other app, it’s important to organise and clear out the files it creates in order to maintain an orderly device and free up storage space.
In this article, we discussed how to post on Picsart and delete the Picsart image files on an Android phone.
Also read: Where does Snagit save images?
Post an image on Picsart
If you wish to post an image on Picsart after editing it, follow the steps below.
- Open the Picsart app on your Android phone and then tap on the Add (+ sign in a circle) icon located in the middle at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the Edit a Photo option and choose the image from the gallery that you want to edit.
- Edit the image as per your preference and then tap on the Forward icon located at the top right corner of the screen.
- If you want to save the image to your gallery or Picsart storage then tap on the Save button and to post the images tap on the Post button.
- Lastly, if you want to share the edited image on any social media platform then choose the option from the list and after you are done tap on the Done button located at the top right corner of the screen.
Deleting Picsart image files on Android
If you want to delete the edited files that you uploaded on Picsart, then follow the steps below.
- Open the Picsart app on your Android phone and then tap on the Profile tab at the screen’s bottom right corner.
- In your profile section, select the image from the posts you uploaded to Picsart.
- Tap on the Menu (triple horizontal dots) icon.
- In the menu, tap on the Delete option.
- Lastly, tap on the Yes button to confirm your action of deleting the image.
Also read: How to fix GE Dishwasher H20 error?