Started their journey in 2015, Amazfit is today one of the well-known smartwatch manufacturers in the world. Their wide range of cutting edge watch designs fused with innovative technology has made them a go-to shop for buying fitness-savvy watches.
Amazfit smartwatches are fairly reasonable and perform almost all the functions required. They make up for a good companion and withstand any harsh weather conditions.
If you have bought a new Amazfit watch or are going to buy one and wanted to be familiarised with the setup process beforehand, then we have got you covered. Below is the step-by-step guide performed with the Amazfit T-Rex Pro watch to help you understand better.
How to pair Amazfit watch?
Before initiating the pairing process, you must ensure that your device is compatible. The watch will only connect with the Android device having version 5.0 and above, and in the case of an iOS device, you need version 10.0 or higher.
After installing the app and charging the watch; Turn on the Bluetooth on your mobile phone and follow the steps discussed below.
- Open the Zepp app; Click on Create an account now button for the first time Sign-up.
- After filling in the details to create an account; tap on the Sign-up key.
- Open the “Amazfit Watch” App with the username and the password set earlier, and press Profile on the bottom right.
- Then go to Add device.
- On the devices inventory choose the Watch option.
- The App needs access to location information for Bluetooth low energy connection. To authenticate Click on the Got it button.
- On the permission prompt select While using the app.
- Repeat the step on the next window to confirm.
- Select watch with QR code to pair.
- Simultaneously power the watch by long-pressing the SELECT button, the QR code will be displayed on the screen with the start-up. After selecting the QR code pairing on the phone; Align the phone camera to the QR code.
- Tap the Tick button to confirm the pairing request.
- A paring confirmation message will be shown on the Zepp app.
- Soon after the coupling, the Zepp app will start a System Update for the watch.
You can also see the Update on the watch face. After completing, your watch will begin tracking and sending your daily goals to the app.
Also read: How to turn off dark mode on Google?