Bharatpe is India’s one of the leading fintech companies that provide a one-stop-shop solution for merchants to accept payment from their customers via a single interface for all UPI apps without levying any transaction fee.
Plus the merchants can use the money in their Bharatpe account to either invest in P2P, Fixed Deposit investment products for the interest of up to 12% or order a Bharatpe physical card with a withdrawal limit of 1 lakh rupees which can be switched between Debit and Credit lines depending on the cardholder’s eligibility.
If you are not interested in any of the features offered by the financial service provider company and want to transfer the money collected in your Bharatpe account to your Bank then we have you covered.
- How to transfer money from BharatPe to a Bank Account?
- How to add a Bank account in the BharatPe app?
- How to change the bank account in the Bharatpe app?
Also read: Can you delete a Bharatpe account?
How to transfer money from Bharatpe to a Bank Account?
In case of transfer of money to a bank account, you will not be levied any change.
- Open the Bharatpe app.
- Then tap on the Banking option on the bottom menu bar. It will take you to the Bharatpe account window.
- At the top of the page, you will see the available balance in your Bharatpe account. Here tap on the Transfer to Bank option.
- Now Enter the amount you wish to withdraw to your Bank account as shown in the screenshot above.
- Finally, hit Transfer.
- Your transfer request will commence.
- Within a few minutes, you will receive a Transaction success intimation.
Bharatpe does not charge any fee for transferring the money into your bank account.
How to add a bank account in the Bharatpe app?
- Sign in to the Bharatpe app.
- Then tap on the three horizontal-lines buttons at the top left corner of the screen.
- Now open the My Account page.
- Next tap on the Bank Account option under the KYC header.
- Then tap on the Add a new bank account key.
- A list of all the banks will open on the next page tap on the Bank logo in which you have an account.
- If your bank account is linked with the phone number with which you signed up on the platform then your account details will automatically get uploaded with the Bharatpe interface.
- Tap on your bank account details it will ask you to enter your PAN or GST number details.
- Do the needful and then tap on Continue to save the Bank details with the Application.
Also read: How to add a bank account in Google Pay?
How to change the bank account in the Bharatpe app?
If you have multiple bank accounts linked to your registered mobile number, then you can easily divide your money between various banks using the Bharatpe app.
- Tap on the three horizontal-lines buttons at the top left corner of the screen.
- Now open the My Account page.
- Next, tap on the Bank Account option under the KYC header.
- Then tap the Change Account button.
- A list of all the banks will open on the next page; tap on the Bank logo in which you have an account.
- Then enter bank account details like:
- IFSC code
- Bank Account Number
- PAN/GST Number
- Finally, hit Continue.
Bharatpe does not allow a user to change their phone number. If anyone wants to sign up with a different number they have to create another account with the platform.