If you have opened your Ola mobile app to find your Ola account blocked, do not panic, as this article will help you find whether your account has been temporarily or permanently blocked.
Read on below to find what you can do further to get unblocked and how to avoid getting blocked in the future.
Also Read: Top 6 electric scooter companies in India
How did my account get blocked?
According to Ola Support, your account can get blocked for the following reasons.
- Having attempted multiple booking cancellations in a short period of time: Try waiting for a 24 hour period then restart the app. In case, the app shows, “Unable to reach the servers”, go to phone settings and clear the app data or re-install the app.
- Multiple login attempts that indicates multiple users: Try re-opening the app and if your account is still blocked, try again after 24 hours.
If Ola links it with any fraudulent activity or unusual behaviour that violates its terms and conditions, your account can get permanently blocked.
However, if you feel like this is a mistake, you can email them or call them at 080-67350900.
Using Ola Support
You can follow the steps given below to lodge a complaint with Ola Customer Support successfully:
- Open the web browser and type, Ola support. Click on the first link.
- Tap on My account
- Tap on Troubleshooting from the four options.
- A list of options will appear. Look for, My account is blocked.
- Here, you can read about why your account was blocked. Tap on the bold letters, Write to Us. An option will come, if you want to continue in your browser or on the app. If you are unable to open the app, continue on your browser.
- Tap on I have an issue not related to a ride followed by My account is blocked and finally, Add comments if you have any and click on submit.
Also Read: How to delete your Ola account?
My ola id blocked