With over one million captains stationed in 100+ cities, Rapido is today India’s most prominent bike taxi service provider. All this became possible with customer-centric strategies and innovative ideas that the organisation has put into play.
And one such feature that the aggregator rolled out for its customer is the Rapido Power pass subscription. In this article, we have explained the ins and outs of the Rapido power pass and how you can use the pass.
Also read: Rapido FAQs: Is it legal? Is it safe? Availability?
What is Rapido Power Pass?
Rapido Power pass is a subscription-based program made available by the aggregator for its daily commuters. The feature furthers the company’s commitment to providing comfortable rides at affordable rates.
The customers who have this pass can take discounts on all their rides without worrying about any surge pricing levied on flat fares and save up to 40% of their travel spending.
The passes offered by Rapido are open exclusively for bike rides and currently are available for only a limited set of customers across a few cities in India.
Also read: How to book a Rapido bike?
How to use Rapido Power Pass?
To be able to use Rapido Power Pass, customers must take five bike rides with the e-hailing service provider. During these rides, the in-house tool of the aggregator analysis the customers riding frequency and average riding distance.
And based on its research Rapido interface provides the best-suited pass unique to every individual’s need rather than showing multiple passes and creating confusion.
As you complete the given requirement, follow the step-by-step guide below to continue with the buying process through the app.
- Open the Rapido app.
- Then click on the three horizontal line buttons on the top-left corner of the screen.
- Now locate and click on the Power Pass switch from the menu.
- In this window, you will be able to see the available passes. Carefully explore the terms and conditions of the given passes like; Discount, Validity, and Total rides.
- Once you have a decision, click on the Pass to mark it.
- You can see the yellow border on the pass you choose. Then tap the Continue to Buy Pass button.
- Finally, choose the mode of payment and click on the Recharge & Buy Pass switch.
- Now follow up on the prompts to complete the payment.
Once you complete the purchase, the pass will automatically get activated for your rides. Also, from the in-app Power Pass window, you will be able to view the status of the pass, like rides left and validity.
Also read: How to become a Rapido Captain?