Cred rewards its users by giving them Cred coins for every rupee they spend towards their credit card payment, but what are the perks of these coins? Are these coins worth giving up personal information to a third party?
In this article, we will be looking at all you can do with your Cred coins and how you can redeem them to earn rewards.
How to use Cred coins?
If you are a Cred user, you know that you can accumulate a lot of Cred coins in a short period. So how do you spend these coins? Well, you head to the Cred app and start putting those coins to good use and get rewarded for paying your bills on time.
There are three broad categories where you can use your Cred coins, and the list for the same is given below.
- Rewards: Cred offers a lot of rewards to its users for paying their credit card bills on time. Be it a Mercedes Benz GLC coupe or Bitcoin for that matter; Cred makes sure its customers are rewarded for timely credit card payment. In addition to this, Cred offers mega jackpots which update daily and can be won by using Cred coins. To redeem these jackpots, you have to try your luck at a virtual slot machine in exchange for your Cred coins.
- Shop: Cred has created a marketplace for its members and users can buy premium products at a discounted price by using Cred coins. With over twenty categories to shop from, Cred offers a wide variety of products for members to put their Cred coins to good use.
- Travel: When it comes to travel packages, Cred offers great deals and users can grab these discounts by paying through Cred coins.
Also read: How to delete Cred account?
How to redeem coins?
Redeeming Cred coins is as easy as it gets; all you have to do is find the product you like, and Cred does the rest. To redeem Cred coins, open the app on your device and follow the steps given below.
- Click on Club in the bottom right corner.
- Click on rewards, shop or travel according to your liking.
- Use your cred coins to redeem the offer of your choice.
Also read: How to remove a card from Cred?
Is Cred worth it?
When it comes to marketing, nothing comes close to Cred, but the truth of the matter is that Cred users earn up to rupees 1200 in rewards a month. In addition to this, users have access to a premium marketplace where products are available at a discounted price.
So as an overall package, Cred offers relatively better functionality and rewards when compared to traditional credit card payment mechanisms.
Also read: How does CRED make money?
A tech enthusiast, driven by curiosity. A bibliophile who loves to travel. An Engineering graduate who loves to code and write about new technologies. Can’t sustain without coffee.
You can contact Nischay via email: [email protected]