Samsung has launched the Galaxy A10s in India at a starting price of INR 9,499, which will go on sale across all retail stores as well as e-commerce platform from August 28, 2019.
The newest smartphone in the Galaxy universe, A10s features a 6.2-inch Infinity-V display, 4,000mAh battery, fingerprint scanner and dual rear camera promising a seamless and exciting customer experience.
The dual camera comprises of a 13MP rear camera with F1.8 aperture along with a 2MP depth camera, which allows the users to focus specifically on the subject while simultaneously blurring the background noise. For selfie lovers, there is an 8 MP shooter at the front.
With an Octa-core processor and security features like a fingerprint scanner as well as face lock, Galaxy A10s is suitable for multitasking users who are also keen on privacy. The phone’s internal memory comes in two variants of 2 and 3GB while the external storage is 32GB, which is expandable up to 512GB.
The 2GB RAM variant will go on sale for INR 9,499 while the 3GB RAM variant will be available for INR 10,499.
The new Galaxy A10s has 6.2-inch, HD+ Infinity-V Display which provides an unparalleled visual experience for those users who enjoy binge-watching. Galaxy A10s comes in three colours — Blue, green and black.
“As a global technology leader, we are committed to provide meaningful innovations to our consumers. Galaxy A10s has been developed for Indian millennials who are looking for a great display, superior camera, long-lasting battery and fingerprint scanner. Galaxy A10s is a complete package of great looks and top performance,” said Aditya Babbar, Director, Mobile Business, Samsung India.
Samsung Galaxy A10s Specs
- Display: 6.2-inch, HD+ Infinity-V Display
- Camera: 13MP rear camera with F1.8 aperture along with a 2MP depth camera. The front camera is of 8MP (F2.0).
- Processor: Galaxy A10s has an Octa-Core processor that clocks up to 2.0GHz (Quad 2.0GHz + Quad 1.5GHz).
- Storage: The device has 32GB internal storage which is expandable up to 512GB.
- Memory: The device comes in two options of 2 and 3GB RAM.
- Battery: The battery is of 4,000mAh
- Biometrics: Rear fingerprint scanner and face recognition
- Measurement: 156.9 x 75.8 x 7.8 mm
- SIM card: The device supports dual SIM and also has an SD card slot.
Former Senior Editor at Candid.Technology. Hemant has a keen interest in social issues and international relations.