Snapchat is one of the most used social media platforms, especially among the younger internet users, not only due to its ease of use but also the interactive features, many of which also made it to other popular social networks and messaging platforms.
With the advancement in technology and the demands of the users, all social media platforms are adding some new and cool features more frequently to make the apps more interesting, easy and secure.
On Snapchat, you can add friends and see who added you and who added you back just like most of the social media apps.
So if you are new to Snapchat and having trouble in finding who added you as a friend and if the user you have sent a request to has added you back or not, here is the guide to help you see who added you as a friend on Snapchat and who added you back.
How to see who added you on Snapchat?
Launch the Snapchat app and follow the steps below to see who added you.
- Tap on Add friends icon (the second icon on the top right corner).
- Then on the next page, you can see who added you on Snapchat under Added Me. If someone added you on Snapchat you will see an Accept button beside the name of the person.
- If you want to add them back then tap on the Accept button.
How to tell if someone added you back on Snapchat?
Launch the app and follow the steps below to see who added you back.
- Tap on Add friends icon, the second icon on the top right corner.
- Then on the next page, under Added me you can see who added you back on Snapchat.
- If someone added you back on Snapchat you will see the Snap button beside the name of the person.
- You can now send that person a snap by tapping on the Snap (alongside camera icon) button.
Also read: How to recover your Snapchat account?
Akash is a law graduate who likes to go for bike rides on the weekends soul-searching for answers to his many existential questions.