Any experienced FPS gamer knows the importance of getting their settings right, especially when talking about something as specific as a crosshair.
Whether you’re playing CSGO, Call of Duty or Valorant, having your crosshair dialled down to your exact liking can up your game. In this article, we’re going over all the crosshair settings in Valorant so you can get tweaking to find your perfect crosshair.
Also read: How to redeem a Valorant code?
Valorant crosshair settings explained
Here are all the crosshair settings in Valorant
- Crosshair colour: Defines the base colour of your crosshair. Users have eight different choices.
- Outline: Enables the outer edges of your crosshair to be covered in a black outline. Helps to avoid getting your crosshair blended in with the map.
- Center dot: Enables or disables the center dot in a crosshair.
- Fade crosshair with firing error: Makes the top half of your crosshair fade away as your spray becomes more and more inaccurate. Helpful visual reminder to keep your firing in check.
- Show spectated player’s crosshair: Exactly what it sounds like — shows the player you’re spectating’s crosshair.
- Inner and outer lines: Allows users to adjust opacity, length, thicness and distance between the crosshair lines.
Honing down on your perfect crosshair involves a lot of experimentation, and if you’re doing that in a match, failures. Don’t worry, though; all those missed headshots will be worth it in the end, as once your crosshair is honed down, you’ll find aiming much easier.
Also read: Nintendo Switch dock not working: 6 Fixes
5 most popular Valorant crosshair settings
Using a pro’s crosshair as a starting point is a common practice in many FPS games and can help you nail your crosshair down rather quickly. Here are five pros whose crosshairs you should try.
Here are the settings for Shroud’s Valorant crosshair
Here are the settings for Tenz’s Valorant crosshair.
Here are the settings for Scream’s Valorant crosshair
Also read: How to make a welcome channel in Discord?
Here are the settings for Hiko’s Valorant crosshair
Here are the settings for Stax’s Valorant crosshair
Someone who writes/edits/shoots/hosts all things tech and when he’s not, streams himself racing virtual cars. You can reach out to Yadullah at [email protected], or follow him on Instagram or Twitter.