Enhanced beyond timekeeping, the increased usage of smartphones in the market is creating demand for smartwatches. With the advancement of technology, demand for smartwatches is growing since they are user friendly and compatible with most of the smartphones. A thriving community of health and fitness people has resulted in high demand for wearable fitness and GPS beacons like smartwatches.
If you’re looking to buy a smartwatch, here are the seven reasonably priced smartwatches that you should check out.
Apple Watch 3
Apple Watch 3 is a stylish smartwatch that has supreme build quality coupled with a dual-core CPU, which can be used with all the latest Apple devices and has all the latest software updates. It also supports wireless charging, which is one of the unique features that most of the smartwatches do not offer.
The OLED Retina screen display of the watch is protected by the sapphire glass to ensure the trust and security of the users while performing different activities. It comes with a 341mAh battery that offers you a standby time of 18 hours.
- Display Size: 1.65 inches
- Sensor: Optical Heart Sensor
- Operating System: watchOS 6
- Price: Rs 16,999 | $199
Galaxy Watch Active
Galaxy Watch Active is a next-generation circular dial watch with a premium build quality and sporty design that comes with the upgraded features of built-in GPS and GLONASS alongwith 39 built-in exercise modes and features such as High Heart-Rate Alert and Auto Stress Tracking.
The always-on full-colour super AMOLED display is shielded with Corning Gorilla Glass. The watch is water-proof up to 50m. It can last up to 45 hours on a single charge.
- Display Size: 1.1 inches
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Barometer, Heart Rate Ambient Light
- Operating System: Tizen OS 4.0
- Price: Rs 17,990 | $94.99
Fitbit Versa 2
The Fitbit Versa 2 is a lightweight-fitness smartwatch with an aluminum casing that promotes health tracking. With an AMOLED screen display and an always-on option, you can view your statistics easily during workout and training.
It also comes with a microphone integrated with Amazon Alexa. With 15+ goal-based exercise modes and water-resistant upto 50 meters, it helps to record your exercise routine alongwith the guided breathing sessions, sleep tracking, and heart rate monitoring.
- Display Size: 1.58 inches
- Sensor: 3-axis accelerometer, Optical heart rate monitor, Ambient light sensor
- Operating System: Fitbit OS 4.1
- Price: Rs 15,300 | $179.95
Fossil is one of the most leading watch manufacturing brands to produce digital, analog as well as smartwatches. The Fossil Sports Watch has an aluminum round-dial body with a swim-proof design that is coupled with silicone interchangeable straps and comes with three buttons on the right to control all the notifications.
It comes with an OLED display that can produce bright colors and has decent visibility in sunlight. The battery capacity of the watch is also good and lasts upto 24 hours on a single charge. Moreover, it features Google Fit for activity tracking, heart rate monitoring, and enables in-built GPS for tracking distance.
- Display Size: 1.2 inches
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Heart-Rate Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Altimeter
- Operating System: Wear OS
- Price: Rs 9,995 | $114.95
Honor Watch Magic 2
Honor Watch Magic 2 is a lightweight and stainless-steel smartwatch that comes in a round dial and gives you a premium feel. It has a prominent feature of monitoring Blood Oxygen Level to track your overall health status with stress tracking for 24 hours. The AMOLED touch screen of the watch can produce bright and vibrant colors that come with a battery life of upto 14 days on a single charge.
The watch comes in 42mm and 46mm variants with features like Bluetooth Calling, Music Storage and Playback, different running courses with voice-over guidance, and 15 goal-based fitness modes.
- Display Size: 1.39 inches
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Heart Rate, Barometer, Compass
- Operating System: Huawei’s in-house Lite OS
- Price: Rs 8,999 | $179.99
Also read: Fitbit Versa 2 vs Fitbit Charge 3
With an Apple-like design and solid-build body, it is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 3100 Wear and Ambiq Micro Apollo3 Wireless SoC processor that ensures smooth functioning of the watch and gives you a lag-free experience. It also features Google Assistant, built-in GPS, and guided breathing exercises.
Interestingly, it also comes in 41mm and 46mm variants with AMOLED Flexible Dual-Curved Screen and 21 days of battery life with VOOC Flash Charging.
- Display Size: 1.91 inches
- Sensor: 3-axis accelerometer, Optical heart rate monitor, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Barometric sensor, Capacitance sensor.
- Operating System: Wear OS by Google
- Price: Rs 12,990
Huami Amazfit GTS
Amazfit GTS features a square-shaped dial with an AMOLED display made out of a highly durable and light aluminium alloy. It also enables activity tracking and ensures usage up to 50 meters of water pressure.
The magnetic charging cradle supports fast charging and tops up the battery in just 2 hours. However, it has a 220mAh battery inside that will get you around 14 days of usage on a single charge.
- Display Size: 1.65 inches
- Sensor: 6-Axis Accelerometer, 3-Axis Geomagnetic Sensor, Ambient light sensor, a Capacitance sensor, BioTracker PPG Bio- Air Pressure Sensor
- Operating System: Huami’s Proprietary OS
- Price: Rs 7,999 | $129.99