Roposo has emerged as one of the popular choices among users in India following the ban of TikTok, among other Chinese apps in the country. The Gurugram-based InMobi-owned short video sharing app has gained a lot of users but is still struggling a bit with the entire user experience,
While social networks are an overall fantastic place to share content and have a conversation with the online community as well as healthy debates about anything under the sun and beyond. However, ‘healthy’ is rarely the turn that debates take on social media sites and more than often they instead become heated arguments that you can do without in your life.
Now while most of us have a life and move on, quite a few hold grudges against those they argue online — especially strangers — and might indulge in further harassment.
If you’re facing issues with someone on Roposo or don’t like the content they’re sharing, rather than get into a fight online, it’ll make more sense if you just avoided that user by blocking them.
In this article, we’re going to explain how to block someone on Roposo in a few simple steps.
Also read: How to change Paytm number in Roposo app?
How to block someone on Roposo app for Android and iOS?
Open the Roposo app on your Android or iOS device, go to the profile of the person you want to block on the Roposo app and follow the steps mentioned below.
- On the profile page of the user you want to block, tap on the triple-dot (overflow) menu icon at the top-right.
- From the options that appear, tap on the Block option.
- On the confirmation box, tap on Yes.
Also read: How to change the language in Roposo?
Unblocking a user on Roposo app
You can also unblock the user by going to their profile and repeating the same process above.
The user will now be blocked. You can check all the blocked user via Roposo app’s privacy settings, where you can also hide the download button from your videos as well as hide your account from search engines.
- Tap on your profile picture at the top-left of the app’s homepage.
- On your profile page, tap on the gear (settings) icon at the top-right.
- From the side panel that appears to the right, tap on the Account Settings option near the bottom.
- On the next page, tap on Privacy (refer to the screenshot below).
- Then select Block List.
- On the next page, a list of all the users you’ve blocked will appear. Tap on the Unblock button beside the user you want to unblock on Roposo.
Also read: How to find privacy settings on Roposo?
How to block someone via Roposo’s website on PC?
Login to your account on Roposo.com/signin and go to the profile of the user you want to block on Roposo.
Then click on the triple-dot (overflow) menu icon and select Block from the options.
Also read: How to transfer Roposo coins to Paytm?
Unblocking a user on Roposo website
You can unblock the user using the same steps above as shown in the screenshot below.
And you can also click on the hamburger (triple horizontal bars) menu icon at the top-right of the page and select People you blocked from the options in the side panel. The list of blocked users will appear. Hover over the Blocked button on any user and it will reveal the Unblock button; clicking on which will unblock the user.
Also read: How to create a Telegram account?