GSuite is an online product by Google that allows small, medium and big companies to connect, create, access and control their workflow under a single roof.
With applications like Gmail, Calendar, Google+, Hangouts Chat and Hangouts Meet, G Suite allows its clients to connect seamlessly.
Applications like Google Docs, Sheets, Forms, Slides, Sites, App Maker, Keep, allow people at an organisation to collaborate on projects in real-time with greater ease.
You can also avail secure file storage and file sharing with Google Drive and search across your G Suite with Google Cloud Search.
Administrators get their own unique set of features like admin control, Vault and mobile device management that make it easier to manage users, devices and data securely.
Also read: This Google Alternative Mystery Search is Amazing
The G Suite is offered in three different plans — Basic, Business and Enterprise — all of which are available in monthly or yearly payment cycles.
Currently, Google is offering a discount on the monthly charge of the Basic plan as well as a 14-day free trial on all of its plans.
Reduced from INR 270 per user per month, G Suite’s Basic plan will now cost you either INR 150 per user per month or INR 1500 per user per year (plus tax). You will be able to access the following features.
- Gmail with customised URL ([email protected])
- Video and voice conferencing (Hangouts Meet)
- Secure team messaging (Hangouts Chat)
- Shared calendars
- Documents, spreadsheets and presentations (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- 30GB cloud storage (Google Drive)
- 24/7 support by phone, email, and online
- Security and administration controls
G Suite’s Basic plan will cost you either INR 600 per user per month or INR 7200 per user per year (plus tax). In addition to the features mentioned under the Basic plan, you will also be able to access the following features.
- Low-code app development environment (App Maker)
- Unlimited cloud storage or 1TB per user if there are less than five users (Google Drive)
- Smart search across G Suite
- Archive and set retention policies for emails and chats
- Data regions for G Suite
- eDiscovery for emails, chats and files
- Audit reports to track user activity
Also read: How Google is helping veterans search jobs and enhance business listings
G Suite’s Basic plan will cost you either INR 1650 per user per month or INR 19800 per user per year (plus tax). In addition to the features mentioned under the Basic and Business plan, you will also be able to access the following features.
- The security centre for G Suite
- Data loss prevention for Gmail
- Data loss prevention for Drive
- Hosted S/MIME for Gmail
- Integrate Gmail with compliant third-party archiving tools
- Enterprise-grade access control with security key enforcement
- Gmail log analysis in BigQuery
Can the free trial be cancelled?
Yes, you can certainly cancel the free trial at any time via the Admin Console dashboard, which appears under the billing section. You’ll need to cancel within the 14-day trial period and you won’t be charged a dime.
Also read: Android 9 Pie compatible devices; Beta sign-up for Digital Wellbeing features