Do you want to see blocked numbers on Android? Blocking unwanted calls and text is an effective way to avoid spam, telemarketers, or scammers, but sometimes, you might unintentionally block a number or change your mind about someone.
Luckily, several methods exist to view blocked numbers on Android, depending on the apps and settings you use.
In this article, we’ll explain how you can manage your blocked numbers list on Android using the Phone, Contacts, and Messages apps.
How to view blocked numbers on the Phone app?
The Phone app is where you make and receive calls on your Android device, allowing you to block and unblock phone numbers easily. Here’s how to see blocked numbers on the Phone app:
- Open the Phone app and tap on the three-dot button at the top right of the screen. Then, select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Then, head to Blocked Numbers to see all your blocked numbers.
- Now, you can press the cross button before each number to remove the number from the block list.
How to view blocked numbers on the Contacts app?
In the Contacts app, you store and manage your contacts on your Android device. It also allows blocking or unblocking phone numbers from your contact list.
Here’s how to see blocked numbers on the Contacts app:
- Open the Contact app and go to the Fix and Manage tab.
- Press View blocked numbers on the messages App. Here you can see all the phone numbers you have blocked.
- Tap the cross before the number to remove a number from the block list.
Also read: JioCinema not working: Quick Fix
How to view blocked numbers on the Messages app?
The Messages app is where you send and receive text messages on your Android device. It enables you to block or unblock phone numbers from your messages list. Here’s how to see blocked numbers on the Messages app:
- Launch the Messages app and tap on the hamburger menu button at the top left corner.
- Now, select Spam and Blocked to see a list of all the phone numbers you have blocked from your messages list.
- To block a number from a message thread, tap it and then select Block & Report option to unlock a number, tap it and then select Unblock.
In conclusion, blocking phone numbers is essential for your peace and privacy. However, there may be instances when you need to view the blocked numbers. Depending on the application you are using and the apps and settings of your device, you can use the Phone app, Contacts app, or Messages app to see blocked numbers on most Android devices.
Also read: What is QMQ file extension?