Clash Royale is a real-time strategy game played by millions, just like most of the games it has options for joining a clan. You can join any clan if it is not already full as the limit for every clan is only 50 members. You can chat with your clan members, request or donate troop cards and you can trade cards as well with the help of trade tokens.
You can battle with your clan members in friendly battles available on clan page, and play clan wars that are started by the clan leader or co-leader, where you battle with other clan members and win the battle to increase trophies of your clan.
If you are having any trouble in joining a clan, here we will guide you through how to join and leave a clan, followed by a guide to create your own clan in Clash Royale.
Also read: How to logout of Clash Royale?
Joining a clan in Clash Royale
If you’ve just started playing Clash Royale, you can’t join the clan just yet until you finish all the five training battles. Once you’ve finished training, you’ll see a list of available clans. Follow the steps below to join a clan in Clash Royale.
- Tap on the Social tab, second tab from the right side at the bottom of the screen and the list of clans will appear.
- Tap on the clan you want to join.
- Clan page will appear in which details and names clan members are listed. Tap on the Join button.
- You will enter the clan chat page and can now enjoy the benefits of being a member of the clan.
Also read: How to change your name in Clash Royale?
How to Leave a clan in Clash Royale?
If the clan you’ve joined doesn’t meet your taste then follow the steps below to leave the clan in Clash Royale.
- Tap on the clan name just below the Clan tab on the top of the screen.
- Then the details of the clan will appear.
- Tap on the Leave button.
- A confirmation message will appear; tap on the Yes button.
Also read: How to add friends in Clash Royale?
How to create your own clan in Clash Royale?
If you are curious to create your own clan in Clash Royale then open the social tab in the game and follow the steps below.
- Tap on the Social tab from the options at the bottom.
- Tap on Create, the second tab on the top of the screen.
- A page will appear, in which you have to fill the details of clan such as clan name, clan badge, You can select the type of the clan, required trophies (0-7000). and you can change the location of your clan — either make it international or restricted to a particular country.
Also read: How to get legendary cards in Clash Royale?