Bharti Airtel announced on Wednesday that the Google Pixel 3 and Google Pixel 3 XL, which were launched earlier this month, can now be pre-ordered via their online store.
Starting at INR 17,000 for the 64GB Pixel 3, pre-orders have begun and the devices will be delivered starting November 3, 2018.
The devices are available in three colours — just black, clearly white and not pink.
Also read: Why the iPhone has a Notch and why Pixel 3 XL’s doesn’t make much sense
Offers for Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL
For Google Pixel 3 (64GB): You need to make a down payment of INR 17,000, followed by 18 EMIs of INR 3499.
For Google Pixel 3 XL (64GB): You need to make a down payment of INR 20,000, followed by 18 EMIs of INR 3999.
For Google Pixel 3 XL (128GB): You need to make a down payment of INR 29,000, followed by 18 EMIs of INR 3999.
Head over here and choose the one you like.
You’ll receive the following benefits
- Free 3 months Netflix subscription
- 100GB data per month
- Unlimited local, STD calls and free national roaming
- Free Amazon Prime subscription for a year
- Free Airtel Secure subscription (includes handset damage protection)
Also read: Everything you need to know about Airtel Thanks
How does the offer work?
- Once you’ve selected the device model, you can check your eligibility and get instant loan approval.
- Then you’ll need to pay the down payment, as mentioned above.
- Select an Airtel postpaid or prepaid plan for a period of 12/18/24 months
- The device will be delivered to you.
The following benefits apply if you opt for the prepaid plan:
- Unlimited local, STD and roaming calls
- 1.4GB data per day
- 100 SMS per day
The EMI for the device will be collected by the lender. All of these plan benefits are only valid until the end of your loan period.
How to claim the free handset protection
- Download the My Airtel app after subscribing to a postpaid plan
- Click on the handset damage protection banner in the app
- Subscribe free of cost
Smartphones from brands like Apple, Nokia, Oppo, Samsung and Vivo are also available to purchase from Airtel’s online store.
“We are excited to extend our partnership with Google to on-board their latest range of devices to our Online Store and delight customers. We are also excited to continue our journey of offering a wide range of devices with affordable financing options on the Online Store,” said Vani Venkatesh, Chief Marketing Officer, Bharti Airtel.
Also read: Google Pixel camera app is getting external microphone support