Advancing technology has made it easier to capture moments with unprecedented heights gained in smartphone photography. But these advancements haven’t only made it easier for people to capture what’s in front of them, but also what’s on their screens.
Screenshots aren’t only popular among friends, family and colleagues sharing images but also for the gamers to capture those cool moments, or glitches in-game.
Steam also allows users to save screenshots and if you’re wondering where all those screenshots you’re capturing are being saved on your PC, check out the guide below to find your answer. Following that, we’ve also explained how you can see saved Steam screenshots inside Steam’s client for PC or smartphone app.
Also read: How to change Steam language?
Where are Steam screenshots saved?
To see where your Steam screenshots are being saved on your PC and to change their save location, follow the steps mentioned below.
Step 1: Click on Steam at the top-left corner of your client. From the dropdown menu list, click on Settings.
Step 2: Click on In-Game from the left-sidebar options on the pop-up menu. Then click on the Screenshot Folder button.
You’ll see the path where your screenshots are being saved on your PC. You can change it accordingly.
Also read: How to change your Steam account name?
How to view saved Steam screenshots on PC?
To view screenshots on the Steam for PC, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Click on your profile name near the top-middle of the Steam window.
- From the dropdown menu list, select Activity.
- On the next page, click on Screenshots from the right-sidebar menu.
How to view saved Steam screenshots on the smartphone app?
To view screenshots on the Steam smartphone app, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Tap on the triple horizontal bar (hamburger) menu icon at the top-left of the app.
- From the options that appear on the left sidebar, click on your current Steam account name at the top.
- On the next page, scroll down a bit and tap on Screenshots option.
- You’ll see all the screenshots you’ve saved, including the favourites.
Yatharth is the Marketing Head at Candid.Technology. He sometimes writes about Apple, Gaming and Social Platforms and also indulges in offbeat tech stuff from time to time.
Contact Yatharth via email: [email protected]