Everything is online and requires a user-id and password to log in to the application or website. The security experts always recommend changing the password after every few months.
The SBI team recommends password change after every two months. Thus, you should change the password of your SBI Yono application after every two months. Read through this article to find out how you can change the password of your Yono application.
Note that you’ve got to be able to log in to change the password on the Yono app. If you’ve forgotten your password and are instead looking to reset it so that you can login, check out our article here to reset the password in Yono.
Also read: How to change MPIN in Yono?
Change SBI Yono password
Follow the steps written below to change the password of your SBI Yono app.
- Login to your SBI Yono app.
- Tap on the hamburger icon on the left side of your screen and tap on Service Request.
- Under the emergency block, tap on the Manage MPIN option.
- Tap on the Reset Internet Banking Password button.
- Type your Internet Banking Profile Password and tap on Submit.
- Type in your new internet banking password twice and click on Confirm.
- Enter the OTP that you will receive on the registered mobile number. Tap on Submit button.
Your Yono password will be changed now. Now, you can log out and log in back again using the new password.