Adding a friend in a game makes playing even more interesting as you can play friendly battles in Brawl Stars and you can invite them to battles and play with other players across the globe.
Who knows, you might even end up making some meaningful connections in the long term and also add each other in other games that you both or as a group play.
In this article, we will guide you through how to add friends in Brawl Stars via the Player ID, suggested players and club members.
Also read: How to get gems in Brawl Stars?
Adding Friends via Friends tab
Launch the game and then tap on the Friends tab, (the first option in the menu on the right side of the screen) to see different ways to add another player as a friend.
Also read: How to change your Uplay profile picture?
Via player ID
If you know a Player’s ID then you can directly type that player ID in the Enter Player ID box in the Add friends menu. Other useful options on the page have been explained below too.
- You can share the invite link to your friends who play Brawl Stars by tapping on the Share invite button via SMS or on any social media platform where you can share messages.
- If you want to connect with your Facebook friends then connect your Facebook account with Brawl Stars by tapping on Login with Facebook button and it will automatically add them in your friend’s list if they also have connected their Facebook account to Brawl Stars.
- You can connect your Line account to Brawl stars as well by tapping on the Line Connect button at the bottom. All your friends on Line who play Brawl Stars will be added to your friends list.
Also read: How to change your Steam profile background?
Sending request to suggested players
Launch the app and tap on the friends tab and follow the steps below to see and add suggested users as friends
- Tap on the Suggested tab (the middle tab in the tab menu) beside the Add Friends menu.
- A list of players with whom you have played before and you can send a request to any one of them by tapping on Send Friend Request button below every player’s name and details.
Also read: How to get trade tokens in Clash Royale?
Adding Club members as friends
Launch the game and follow the steps below to add club members as friends in Brawl stars.
Step 1: Tap on Club option (the second one from the top) in the menu on the right side of the screen.
Step 2: On the next screen, tap on the Members tab beside the chat tab on the top of the screen and then search for the club member whom you want to add as a friend. Tap on the members’ name, then in the menu that appears tap on Send Friend Request button.
Step 3: Request will be sent to the member and the button will now display Friend Request Sent. Once the user accepts your friend request, they’ll appear in your friend’s list.
Also read: How to get RP in LOL (League of Legends)?